วันอาทิตย์ที่ 4 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2556

about me "AL"

My name is      : Alnisa  Kundee 
Nickname        : "AL"

My birthday is  : 14 May 1991
I study in      : NSTRU
  < Faculty Education of English >
I live in       : Krabi Province

"The only man who never makes mistakes is the man who never does anything."
คนที่ไม่เคยทำผิดคือคนที่ไม่ได้ทำอะไรเลย

"Learn from the mistakes of others.
You can't live long enough to make them all yourself."
- - Anonymous - -
จงเรียนรู้จากความ ผิดพลาดของผู้อื่นเพราะเราไม่สามารถเรียนรู้ความผิดพลาดนั้นได้ทั้งหมดใน ช่วงชีวิตของเราเอง
            

2 ความคิดเห็น:

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

Hi my close friend.
I Miss U so much.
When we go to Phuket.

ไม่ระบุชื่อ กล่าวว่า...

wow! So cute

แสดงความคิดเห็น

ลองถามจันทร์ดูสิ !!

http://play.you2play.com/music/5279

My VDO

Template by:

Free Blog Templates